Ballybryan National School.


Go to content

School Buildings

Our School

When the school opened in 1959, there were just two classrooms. In 1966, a prefab was installed to cater for a third teacher. This prefab was replaced in 1980 by a school extension. The extension consisted of a new classroom, toilets, hall, the staff room, office and kitchen. Two more prefabs were added in 2001 and 2002 when Ms. Walshe and Ms. Kirwan started their teaching careers.

These prefabs were replaced in 2008, when two new classrooms, a resource room and library were added. This extension was opened in January 2009.

Our play area is fully tarmacadamed and a spacious football field adjoins the school.

February 2009

Back to content | Back to main menu