School Buildings

School Buildings

When the school opened in 1959, there were just two classrooms. In 1966, a prefab was installed to cater for a third teacher. This prefab was replaced in 1980 by a school extension. The extension consisted of a new classroom, toilets, hall, the staff room, office and kitchen. Two more prefabs were added in 2001 and 2002 when Ms. Walshe and Ms. Kirwan started their teaching careers.

These prefabs were replaced in 2008, when two new classrooms, a resource room and library were added. This extension was opened in January 2009.

Our play area is fully tarmacadamed and a spacious football field adjoins the school.

Mar
05 2019
Enrolling now for Sept 2019
Jun
27 2019
School closed for summer holidays
17-Jun-2019
Diamond Jubilee Celebrations
13-Jun-2019
Tullamore Harriers
06-Jun-2019
Junior Gaelic
02-Jun-2019
Clips from Cinderella Rockerfella
Enquire
Contact
Ballybryan National School,
Ballybryan,
Fahy,
Rhode,
Co. Offaly,
Ireland

046 973 7365


Location
© 2019 Ballybryan National School